Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Happy Birthday Momma!!

Back on July 23rd my mom had a birthday! I feel terrible that I haven't posted until now but I wanted to make sure that my mom knows how much I love her and look up to her.

Luckily, we were able to celebrate together and go to lunch and shop. That night my family came over and we had one of my moms favorite dinners...scones and cheese sauce. We topped the day off with fireworks at night.

My mom truly is one of the greatest people I know. She is the most giving, selfless and caring mom I could ever ask for. She has showed me how important family is. She was lucky enough to stay at home while I was growing up and has never missed a big or small moment in my life. She has kept our family so close and helped us learn to love spending time with each other. She's the worlds best grandma. And she is such a beautiful lady. I truly would thank my lucky stars of I can be anything like her and I'm so grateful my father in heaven gave me my wonderful mom!

Happy Birthday Mom! I love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment